Heron 1150-LD2, Little Dipper Water Level Meter, 100' Tape
A small, low-cost water level meter with all the quality features of the larger units. The fully submersible standard 5/8 inch (16 mm) diameter probe makes it an ideal instrument for narrow piezometers, direct push equipment and standpipes. The compact size and light weight of the little dipper is an advantage for carry in sites where portability is a concern.
- Tape length 100 ft (30m)
- Light weight & portable
- Easy to read accurate (ASME Standard) heavy duty polyethylene jacketed tape with stainless steel conductors.
- Fully submersible standard 5/8 inch dia.(16 mm) stainless steel and Teflon® probe.
- Modular electronic panel with battery draw, audible signal and light, sensitivity control and circuit test button.Environmentally protected encapsulated circuitry for durability.
- Padded Carry Case included
- *3 year limited warranty.
- Weight: 2.75 lbs (1.3 Kgs) Meter weight only
- Dimensions: 6 in x 6 in (150 mm x 150 mm)
- Battery: 9 Volt
- Tape Length: 100 ft (30 m)
- Tape Graduation: 1/100 ft (1 mm)
*Available in Imperial and Metric. Choose option at check out.